This Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between Ruffing Montessori School (“RMS”) and the parent(s) or guardian(s) (together or individually the “Parent”) of the student(s) listed below (the “Student(s)”) for enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year.
Tuition and Fees for the 2021-2022 School Year
|Primary 1st and 2nd Year Tuition||$7,995|
|Primary 3rd Year Tuition||$10,095|
|Grades 1st – 8th Grade Tuition and Fees||$11,225|
|Middle School Trip Fee||$925|
|Grades 1st – 5th Field Trip Fees||$85|
- Deposit: To reserve a place for the Student(s) for the 2021-2022 school year, the Parent must sign and submit this Agreement to Ruffing Montessori School, along with the non-refundable Advance Tuition Deposit in the amount of $500.00 per student, by February 15, 2021 for continuing students and within ten (10) days of acceptance for new students. The Advance Tuition Deposit will be credited to tuition and fees due for the 2021-2022 school year and is non-refundable. The Parent agrees to notify the school, in writing, if his/her child(ren) is/are not returning to RMS for the 2021-2022 school.
- Tuition Obligation: In consideration of the acceptance of this Agreement by RMS, the undersigned agrees to pay the required tuition and fees in accordance with the terms set forth in this Agreement. Tuition amounts for the 2021-2022 school year are listed above.
- Refund or Cancellation: Both parties to the Agreement recognize that, due to circumstances beyond their control, RMS may be forced to transition to remote or hybrid learning during the course of the school year. The obligations of the Parent under this Agreement are unconditional. The Parent agrees that no refund or cancellation of tuition will be made by RMS for the absence, withdrawal, or dismissal of the Student(s) before the end of the school year or for the transition to a virtual learning environment and, in each of those instances, the Parent agrees to assume full responsibility for the full annual tuition and fees. RMS’s obligations under this Agreement are conditioned upon payment in full of the current year’s tuition, the Student(s) finishing the current school year in good standing, and the Parent maintaining a continuous, harmonious relationship with the staff and fellow parents of RMS.
- Payment Plans: RMS offers three payment plans for tuition:
- One Payment- Tuition and fees will be paid in full by July 15, 2021. A late fee of $40/month will be assessed on payments received more than 5 days late.
- Semester Payments- Tuition and fees will be paid in two equal semester installments due on July 15, 2021 and December 15, 2021. A late fee of $40/month will be assessed on payments received more than 5 days late.
- Monthly Payments- Tuition and fees will be paid in ten (10) equal installments beginning July 15, 2021 and ending April 15, 2022. All new participants must enroll with SMART Tuition. A $250 per student fee will be charged to participate in this plan. A late fee of $40/month will be assessed on payments received more than 5 days late.
- Past Due Tuition: The Parent understands that in order to run a successful and financially sound school, it is imperative that RMS receive tuition and fee payments from the Parent as they become due. As an accommodation to the Parent, RMS permits a grace period of up to five (5) calendar days after the stated due date for the Parent to pay tuition and fees. If payment of tuition is not made by the Parent according to one of the payment plans listed in Section 4, or if the Parent does not maintain a harmonious relationship with the school, RMS has the right to refuse to admit the Parent’s child(ren) to class, to deny admission to the child(ren), or to permanently remove the child(ren) from RMS’s roster. If the Parent is in arrears, RMS has the right to declare immediately due and payable both the arrears and any and all tuition and fees remaining due from the Parent for the full school year. RMS understands that special circumstances may occasionally arise and requests that such circumstances be brought to the attention of the administration.
- Photo Release: The Parent understands that, in the course of attending RMS, pictures may be taken or videos made of his/her child(ren) during both the normal course of a school day and also as a result of class projects. The Parent grants RMS permission to illustrate, photograph, record and/or video tape his/her child(ren)’s likeness, voice and/or personal identification for use in RMS materials or class related materials. The Parent understands they must give RMS notice, in writing, if they rescind this photo release.
- School Directory: The Parent authorizes RMS to place family information, including name(s), home address(es), email address(es), and telephone numbers of the Parent, in a directory of students to be available to RMS families. The Parents acknowledges that the directory, and information therein, is not to be used for commercial use and is not to be distributed to any person other than another RMS family. The Parent understands he/she must give written notice to RMS if they wish RMS to omit any personal information from the directory.
Please note the two step process:
- Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Pay Now