General Enrollment Instructions
Ruffing has partnered with Smart Tuition to service your child’s tuition account. To enroll online, please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit: www.enrollwithsmart.com
2. Click on the blue box, “Create a New Account.”
3. Enter Ruffing name in the search box. Make your selection by clicking the green circle.
4. Enter the parent, guardian, or bill payer’s contact information. Please provide your telephone number and email address as Smart Tuition regularly communicates important information about your account via telephone and email.
5. Enter the names and grades of the children who will attend the school. If you already have a child in this school with a Smart Tuition account, simply add any additional children to your existing account by going to www.enrollwithsmart.com and enter your current account information under I Have A Smart Account.
6. Review the payment plans offered and choose one. Select your preferred payment method and due date from the options offered.
7. Review Smart Tuition’s terms and conditions. Click “submit enrollment” to complete your online enrollment.
8. You will receive a confirmation page with your Smart Tuition Family ID. Ruffing will then review your enrollment, and once complete, you will receive confirmation from Smart Tuition.
9. Once your school has reviewed and activated your account, you will receive an email with login instructions.
10. To view your balance, make payments, update your personal information, or chat with a live representative, access your Smart Tuition account at www.parent.smarttuition.com.
11. The Smart Parent Contact Center is available 24 hours per day. Families can access their accounts to check balances and make payments. Call Smart at (888) 868-8828.