Dawn Liston and Gemma Aldana P1-P3
Please put your child’s name on anything brought to school (except for Community Use items below). Thank you.
- A small soft pencil pouch filled with:
- Crayola 24 pack colored pencils
- Sharp pointed scissors that fit child’s hand
- 1 eraser (white, hi-polymer, block eraser preferred)
- Pencil sharpener
- A backpack large enough to hold a 2-pocket folder (no rolling backpacks please). Backpacks children can easily use with minimal pockets are best. Nothing attached to backpacks please.
- A sturdy 2 pocket folder with your child’s name on it.
- 2 changes of clothes (please put name on everything) including underwear, pants, socks and a top (long and short sleeve).
- Gym shoes (no “light-up” shoes please). Old shoes OK; remove debris lodged in treads. Gym shoes can also be worn as “indoor shoes” for winter. Velcro closure or slip-ons OK for younger children. Lunchbunchers should have tie shoes.
- 1st year children bring 2 pictures of yourself; 1 for cubby, 1 for extra clothes bag. New 2nd year and new Lunchbunchers only need 1 picture for cubby. Returning children bring a new picture if you want to.
For Community Use (no name on these items):
- 2 small glue sticks
- 12 pack or larger Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 24 count Crayola Crayons
- 12 count Crayola fine line markers
- 12 count Crayola broad line markers