Cheryl and Misty’s Grades 1-3
**Be sure to also check the Spanish and Gym supply lists.
PLEASE LABEL all of the following materials with the student’s first and last name:
- Cinch sac or small tote bag to carry items to and from school. We will NOT be using backpacks this year. You are welcome to purchase a Ruffing cinch sac (for $10 from the office) or purchase one on your own.
- Reusable water bottle that does not leak. Please make sure your child is able to open and close independently each day.
- Extra set of clothes (2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, 2 pairs of shorts/pants, 2 shirts).
- Small bag for extra clothes to hang inside the cubby (a small cinch sack or grocery bag works well for this).
- 2 solid color, sturdy, two-pocket folders without prongs (one to keep in backpack and one to keep in cubby)
- Indoor shoes that will remain at school throughout the year-The children will change into these shoes daily to wear in the classroom and they will also serve as indoor gym shoes. Shoes will need to be regular tie or Velcro fastened rubber soled athletic footwear. Please, no light up shoes.
- 1st graders and students new to the community: 1 solid color, plastic folder with pockets and prongs
- Optional: Framed family photo size 5×7
The items below will be used for community supplies. DO NOT LABEL with student’s name.
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 2 packs of wide ruled lined paper
- 1 pack of Ticonderoga classic yellow pencils (24 pack)
- 4 Mead wide ruled composition notebooks (100 pages)
- 1 pad of 9×12 watercolor paper
- 2 different fat quarter fabric pieces 18 inches by 22 inches- Choose only solid color or designs that do not have commercial characters.
Personal items for Winter weather: Please make sure your child can independently put on and take off all winter clothing. Please label everything with your child’s name.
- Waterproof boots
- Waterproof gloves
- Snow pants
- Warm, waterproof jacket
- Snow sled (optional)- This may be a saucer or roll up sled only.