4 Easy Ways to Raise Funds for Ruffing
1. Elect to have Ruffing receive a portion of funds from your purchases from local grocery stores and online.
Register your Tasteful Rewards Card and select Ruffing as your school of choice EVERY fall. Ruffing benefits from purchases made from September 1 through April 1.
To select Ruffing you have three choices:
- Register your Tasteful Rewards Card online at heinens.com/Home/Tasteful-Rewards. In your account profile, select Ruffing Montessori Rocky River under the “My School” tab.
- In-store at the Customer Service Desk
- Contact Customer Relations at 1-855-475-2300 x 2337 or email@example.com.
Use your registered Giant Eagle Advantage Card at Giant Eagle stores or GetGo gas stations.
To select Ruffing as your school of choice:
Register your Giant Eagle Advantage Card at GiantEagle.com/AFTS.
In your Advantage card profile, select Ruffing Montessori (ID#2744) as your Apples for the Students school.
***Although you do not need to reselect Ruffing as your school of choice annually, please double-check. If Ruffing is already selected, it will appear on your profile page, but will NOT show up as an option in the search list when adding a new school.***
AmazonSmile is an automatic and simple way to support Ruffing every time you shop. Go to AmazonSmile (https://smile.amazon.com) from the web browser on your computer. Select Ruffing Montessori Rocky River to receive donations before you begin shopping. You will use the same account on AmazonSmile as you would for amazon.com. Bookmark the AmazonSmile link and use it every time you shop online.
Additional details about the AmazonSmile program are noted here.
MightyNest.com offers a selection of healthy, safe and non-toxic products for your family and home. Members of MightyNest will earn money for Ruffing every time they shop.
Use Minted.com for all your holiday stationery needs in November. A portion of the proceeds will be donated back to Ruffing when the special promo code is used.
2. Collect Box Tops from various products.
Students are welcome to drop off Box Tops in the Cheerios collection box in the school hallway. Simply place loose Box Tops in a sandwich baggie or glue to a submission sheet, such as this one here. We will have fun contests throughout the year.
Click here for additional information about participating products.
3. Many businesses donate funds to Ruffing when you mention the school at the time of purchase.
Rock Pile Garden Center (Avon): 5% of your purchases
Joyce Buick GMC (Lorain): $200 donation per vehicle purchased
Spitzer Automotive Group: $300 donation per vehicle purchased
Sunnyside Toyota (North Olmsted): $100 donation per vehicle purchased
If you are aware of other vendors who wish to support our school in this way, please contact Sara Hobbs (440-476-1187; firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Recycle and support Ruffing while helping the environment.
- Let Ruffing recycle your paper and cardboard. Put paper (including newspapers, junk mail, and magazines) and flattened cardboard in the designated recycling bins in the back parking lot.
- We also collect pop tabs (deposit in the container by the school office) to benefit UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital.