The Ruffing 2021 Auction bidding page is now LIVE AND OPEN FOR BIDS! Click here to bid.
In order to place bids at the Auction page, you will need to register as a bidder by clicking the “Start Bidding” button. The process for registering is user-friendly, but if needed, click here for instructions.
Please share the bid page link with family and friends to help our school’s largest fundraiser! “Admission” is free and open to all.
Further Auction Details & Tips
- ON-LINE BIDDING PAGE: Take some time to get familiar with the page’s features—e.g. the “Learn to Bid” and “View Terms” icons. There is also a menu that can help you track bids and find package categories. (Depending on whether you’re using a lap top or phone, the page may look different—but all the features are included in both formats.)
- PREMIER PACKAGES are the highest value packages, and they are numbered 4-25. They include a 1-Week Stay at a Condo for Up to 6 in Captiva, Florida, a 75 inch 2021 Samsung Frame TV, and a Head of the Dismissal Car Line package, among many others! Other package categories include Dining, For Children, Health/Beauty, Home/Garden, Classroom Projects, and High School Packages. The auction package numbers run from 1 to 76—be sure to scroll through them all!
- GROUP BIDS: Group bids aren’t possible in the traditional way this year. But if a group of bidders makes a plan to pool their resources outside the auction, one bidder could win a package and then handle the group payments on their own outside the auction.
- 50/50 RAFFLE TICKETS: Packages 1 and 2 are for ongoing 50/50 raffle ticket sales! The winning ticket will be drawn during the livestream event, and last year’s winner won over $11,000! 50/50 ticket sales end on Friday, April 23, at 3 p.m. EST.
- FUND-A-NEED PADDLE RAISER: FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. Be sure to click on the “Fund-a-Need Paddle Raiser” icon to learn about our virtual paddle raiser this year—financial aid that helps many families meet the cost of tuition.
- LIVESTREAM EVENT ON SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 7:45-8:45 P.M.Don’t miss the livestream event that will appear on the on-line bid page where it says “Lake Effects Productions.” The event will feature a Ruffing slide show at 7:45 p.m., followed by Mac & the 8th graders at approx. 8:05 p.m., followed by a second Ruffing slide show. The livestream event will end at about 8:45 p.m., at which point the bidding on the bid page will remain open until 10 p.m. EST on Sat., April 24. (see below/reverse)
- Questions? Contact Vince O’Keefe at email@example.com or 216-780-9898. (see below for registration instructions if needed