Dave and Misty Grades 1-3
**Be sure to also check the Spanish supply list.
The following personal items will need to be labeled with the child’s name:
- Small plain backpack with no casters or wheels (our cubbies are small).
- Reusable water bottle that does not leak. Please make sure your child is able to open and close independently each day.
- Extra set of clothes (2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, 2 pairs of shorts/pants, 2 shirts) in a small bag to hang inside the cubby (a small cinch sack or grocery bag works well for this).
- 2 sturdy, 1 inch, solid color, 3 ring binders.
- Only students new to our community-1 solid color, plastic folder with pockets and prongs
- (optional) Framed family photo size 5×7
- Indoor shoes that will remain at school throughout the year-The children will change into these shoes daily to wear in the classroom and they will also serve as indoor gym shoes. Shoes will need to be regular tie or Velcro fastened rubber soled athletic footwear. Please, no light up shoes.
The following items will be for classroom use only, please do not label them.
- 1 Pack of Ticonderoga Laddie Tri-Write Pencils w/out Eraser 36pcs
- 1 Pack of Green Checking Pencils w/out Eraser 12pcs
- 1 Pack of White Erasers 5pcs
- 1 Pack of School Pencils HB w/out Eraser 36 pcs
- 1 Pack of Blue Checking Pencils w/out Eraser 12pc
- 1 Pack of Pink Erasers 5pcs
- 1 Pack of Red Checking Pencils w/out Eraser 12pcs
- 1 Pack of School Pencils 2H w/out Eraser 36pcs
- 1 Geometry Compass 1pc
- 4 Mead wide ruled composition notebooks (100 pages)
- 2 fat quarter fabric pieces 18 inches by 22 inches-Choose only solid color or designs that do not have commercial characters. Click here for an example of solid fabric. Click here for an example of patterned fabric. Similar items can be found at Michael’s and JoAnn Fabrics.
Personal items for winter weather- Please make sure your child can independently put on and take off all winter clothing. Please label everything with your child’s name.
- Waterproof boots
- Waterproof gloves
- Snow pants
- Warm, waterproof jacket
- Snow sled (optional)-This may be a saucer or roll up sled only.