Kelly and Mel Grades 1-3
**Be sure to also check the Spanish supply list.
PLEASE LABEL all of the following materials with the student’s first and last name:
- Small cloth bag to hang in cubby with spare change of clothing (2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of pants/shorts, 1 shirt). Put each change of clothes in a gallon zip-lock baggie to store any wet or muddy clothes to come home.
- One pair of indoor gym shoes
- Water bottle (with tight seal that won’t leak that your child can use independently)
- Weather-appropriate outerwear (jacket, rain jacket, waterproof boots, winter wear)
- Optional Backpack: Students will bring their Take-Home Binder and Lunchbox to and from school each day. Please check their backpack daily to make sure other items from home do not make their way to school (no toys, candy, or extra items). Please NO backpacks with wheels, as they are difficult to hang from the cubbies and cause a tripping hazard (especially since our cubby room is located in the main entrance/exit way of our classroom). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- 1 plastic 15-quart box with lid (14” x 11” x 6.25”)
- 3” D-Ring binder (white Avery heavy-duty binder) for their Work Portfolio
- 1 plastic folder with 3 prongs in the center for their Take-Home Folder
- 1 wide-ruled black & white composition notebook (for workplan/journal, NOT spiral bound)
- 1 clipboard for unfinished work
- Two soft pencil cases (One to hold colored pencils and markers, and a second one for pencils, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, and scissors)
- One pack of assorted colored pencils (with pink)
- Crayola colored markers (12 wide or thin)
- 1 large glue stick
- Scissors (may be pointed)
For classroom supply (do not label):
- 36 Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 4 erasers (white hi-polymer block erasers preferred)
- 3 good quality pencil sharpeners (We recommend a combination sharpener: 2 holes – one for normal pencils and one for colored pencils, with a shavings container.)
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s glue
- 1 set of watercolor paints with brush (preferably 12 or more colors)
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 1 pack of 8.5×11 watercolor paper
- 2 packs of wide-ruled lined paper
- 2 packs of graph paper (1cm squares)
- Please refrain from allowing your child to bring “extra” or “fancy” supplies to school. These can cause distractions and disruptions. Thank you again for your cooperation and understanding!