Fundraising for Ruffing is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Shop at Heinen’s and Amazon
Ruffing receives a donation every time you shop at local grocery stores and online when you register your account.
Register your Tasteful Rewards Card and select Ruffing as your school of choice EVERY fall. Ruffing benefits from purchases made from September 1 through April 1.
To select Ruffing you have three choices:
- Register your Tasteful Rewards Card online at heinens.com/Home/Tasteful-Rewards. In your account profile, select Ruffing Montessori Rocky River under the “My School” tab.
- In-store at the Customer Service Desk
- Contact Customer Relations at 1-855-475-2300 x 2337 or email@example.com.
AmazonSmile is an automatic and simple way to support Ruffing every time you shop.
To select Ruffing as your charity of choice:
- Go to AmazonSmile (https://smile.amazon.com) from the web browser on your computer. Select Ruffing Montessori Rocky River to receive donations before you begin shopping. You will use the same account on AmazonSmile as you would for amazon.com. Bookmark the AmazonSmile link and use it every time you shop online.
Additional details about the AmazonSmile program are noted here.
3. Recycle at School
- Let Ruffing recycle your paper and cardboard and help the environment! Put paper (including newspapers, junk mail, and magazines) and flattened cardboard in the designated recycling bins in the back parking lot. Each time our dumpsters are picked up, the school gets a donation!
Other Ways to Help With Easy Fundraising:
Many businesses donate funds to Ruffing when you mention the school at the time of purchase.
- Rock Pile Garden Center (Avon): 5% of your purchases
- Morris Cadillac Buick GMC (North Olmsted): $500 donation per vehicle
- Joyce Buick GMC (Lorain): $200 donation per vehicle purchased
- Spitzer Automotive Group: $300 donation per vehicle purchase
- Sunnyside Toyota (North Olmsted): $100 donation per vehicle purchased
If you are aware of other vendors who wish to support our school in this way or have any questions about this initiative, please contact Lori.